I enjoy working with healthcare providers, patients, caregivers, and administrators to understand how older adult care can be improved through well-designed technology and process improvements. For me, this includes understanding the needs and perspectives of the entire care team including the patient and caregivers, evaluating how these needs could be met (through technology and/or systems changes), developing recommendations for improvement, and implementing and evaluating these recommendations. Please click the links below to learn more about my work.
- Improving Care Transitions for Older Adults
- Promoting Effective Self-Care Routines
- Communicating with Older Adult Patients in their Homes
- Understanding Older Adult Technology Preferences
- Assessing the Usability of Technology Designed for Older Adults